Pages

Posting to the Blog via Email? Who Knew?

Monday, 23 February


Well, who knew I could make blog posts by email? Not me until I looked at the
settings.

Since I know how easy it is to get internet connections all over the US but am
not *quite* sure it's going to be as easy (or cheap) in Europe and the UK, this
might be a good solution - a quick update by email and add the photos when
access circumstances permit.

Also there was a setting to email posts to people and I have popped one of my
own addresses in there, just to see how it all works.

And, finally, I'm attaching a photo to this email because you never know, it
might just sling that into the post too.


Jane
in NZ
______________________________

Unknown

Phasellus facilisis convallis metus, ut imperdiet augue auctor nec. Duis at velit id augue lobortis porta. Sed varius, enim accumsan aliquam tincidunt, tortor urna vulputate quam, eget finibus urna est in augue.

No comments:

Post a Comment