Pages

Getting Ahead on the Blog

First scheduled post

Sunday, 29 March


I did my first scheduled post today ... only 25 or so to go!  Presumably I'll get faster at them, especially as I'll be cutting and pasting the river cruise itinerary into 22 days worth of those 25.

The picture is a preview of the post that will magically turn upon the 19th April.

Why sepia?  Apart from my current inclination to turn everything into sepia I decided to divide off the preparation posts from the trip posts by having these images as sepia and then going to full colour as soon as we drive away.

Only 21 days to go - and I've just been through and marked days-to-go on all my diary pages.  Frightening stuff!  It's not about the packing or the leaving home - we're pretty good at packing for two months away after the trips to the US in 2012 and 2013, and leaving home is okay because the cats really like the cat sitters - but because of all the stuff I have to get done before I leave.

Even so I'll be doing some jobs remotely from Europe (as I did them from the US while we were there) which does make me wonder if all this connectivity is a mixed blessing.  I like the work I do - and it's all hobby-work that I've volunteered for - but me being able to take it with me might just be stealing a bit of the holiday feel from the trip.

Of course, being retired has stolen a whole lot of holiday feel from every trip since 2001!
______________________________

Unknown

Phasellus facilisis convallis metus, ut imperdiet augue auctor nec. Duis at velit id augue lobortis porta. Sed varius, enim accumsan aliquam tincidunt, tortor urna vulputate quam, eget finibus urna est in augue.

No comments:

Post a Comment