Pages

If not for ...

Wednesday, 4 March


We wouldn't be going away at all if not for ...

The Cat Sitters

Meet our wonderful cat sitters, Anne and Lloyd, who come down from Auckland and keep our cats company while we're away.  This will be their third cat-sitting visit and hopefully they'll have better weather this time as the September/October trips seem to set them up to experience the dreariest of Palmerston North's weather.

Lloyd - comes to Palmerston North for the cats

Anne - comes to Palmerston North for the books

The Kindle

I always said I'd never be able to go on cruises because I just couldn't pack enough books to keep me in reading on such a nice, relaxing holiday.  And then I got an ereader; problem solved!

Now all I have to do between now and April 19th is load enough books on it to keep me going for two months - 22 days of which are on a river cruise.

My Kindle

Without the cat sitters and the Kindle nobody would be going to Europe and the UK in 46 days time.

______________________________

Unknown

Phasellus facilisis convallis metus, ut imperdiet augue auctor nec. Duis at velit id augue lobortis porta. Sed varius, enim accumsan aliquam tincidunt, tortor urna vulputate quam, eget finibus urna est in augue.

No comments:

Post a Comment