Pages

Lazy Days

Wednesday, 13 July 2016

Not only did Marilynne's uncle Glen and his wife Jan come to dinner (Gary being a regular email correspondent with Glen over their shared interest in flight sim) but in the morning I was able to watch a squirrel busy digging up Marilynne's garden.

I can understand that that's probably not such a great thing from Marilynne's point of view, but I thought it delightful:

The busy squirrel
Pete and Marilynne's garden is having a bit of an overhaul and I'm looking forward to seeing what it looks like next time.


I had time to take some photos of the family cat, Sooty, while Gary relaxed.  I have to say that the weather was pretty much perfect - warm enough for Gary and not too hot for me, and that's a tricky temperature to find!

Gary relaxes
Sooty

Gary and Pete found time to work on the lawnmower (since Gary's usual project, the garage door, is still working fine and didn't need any adjustment):

Gary and Pete - repairmen

I managed to grab a quick photo of  Marilynne's lovely table setting before we 'ruined it' by sitting down to a lovely meal with Jan and Glen:

Table setting



Unknown

Phasellus facilisis convallis metus, ut imperdiet augue auctor nec. Duis at velit id augue lobortis porta. Sed varius, enim accumsan aliquam tincidunt, tortor urna vulputate quam, eget finibus urna est in augue.

No comments:

Post a Comment