Pages

Technology Day

Tuesday, 12 July 2016

iLesson day, though technology didn't get off to a grand start when I came downstairs in the morning to find this message on the laptop:

Oh dear
We're still enjoying the berries and cherries that are available in this part of the world at this season - on my part making an entire breakfast of them.  At home it'll be apples or pears which are a bit ho-hum when compared to beautiful quality blueberries, raspberries, strawberries, and cherries.

One of our goals for our visit with Pete was an iLesson so we could learn more about our iPhones.  We did a lot of work with the camera and editing photos on the phone, and used some randomly taken photos as examples.  This one of my feet happily ensconced on the footstool is included because it also shows the tan lines which decorate my feet, both proving we had some pretty good weather and that I wore my Ahnu sandals almost constantly.

Focusing on my feet
I also got this shot of Gary practising holding his phone-as-a-camera the way Jessie told us to.  I've found it very convenient and have been trying to convince Gary to try it.

Gary experimenting with ways of holding the phone/camera
This trip Gary has moved almost entirely to using his iPhone as his camera, which lead Pete to suggest we need to upgrade to the 5se, the new 5-sized camera with all the upgraded bells and whistles, including the improved camera.


As well as the iLesson I did a bit of online shopping, ordering some extras for my laundry kit (to be delivered home) and saving myself US$50 in postage by having two pairs of my now-favourite Ahnu sandals priority shipped to Pete's house so we can take them home in our bags.  (By 'our' I mean Gary's.)


By the time Pete and Marilynne got home from Amanda's wedding planning meeting Gary and I were tucked up in bed, sound asleep.  Still tired from the flight and time change, I suppose.


Unknown

Phasellus facilisis convallis metus, ut imperdiet augue auctor nec. Duis at velit id augue lobortis porta. Sed varius, enim accumsan aliquam tincidunt, tortor urna vulputate quam, eget finibus urna est in augue.

No comments:

Post a Comment