Pages

Hoover Dam and Grand Canyon West

Jane Reporting for 7th October

As we left Las Vegas on the morning of 7th October I discovered it was a very pleasant 67 degrees F (19 degrees C) outside - pleasant even for me who had managed to achieve one of my Las Vegas objectives in not leaving the hotel at all during our four night stay.  (Which is not to say I did nothing as I think I walked more in the three days of the Cat Show than I have in the whole rest of the trip, and that was only trotting back and forth to my room and the food court, the latter being at the complete oposite end of the building.)


Hoover Dam
This was a second visit to Hoover Dam for Gary and I.  Last year  we were there earlier in the trip (15th September) and I couldn't spend any time out in the sun as it was just too hot.  This year it was a lovely day in the 70-something degrees F (low 20s in degrees C) and that made a huge difference.  I was able to trot here and there taking photos, and the other three walked across the dam.





Unknown

Phasellus facilisis convallis metus, ut imperdiet augue auctor nec. Duis at velit id augue lobortis porta. Sed varius, enim accumsan aliquam tincidunt, tortor urna vulputate quam, eget finibus urna est in augue.

No comments:

Post a Comment