Pages

More Cat Research

Jane Reporting for 12th October

It was another afternoon of cat research for me so nothing significant in the way of sight-seeing was planned.  Nevertheless I was up early taking photos of the sunrise, as I had been a year before:


Sunrise over the car park

We walked around the corner to the petrol station to grab some lunch and then Gary and I headed off to take a 'few' photos of documents ... and one of the resident cats.  This is April:


April

April is very fond of footwear and took a shine to Gary's jandals:


April loves shoes

When I say a 'few' photos, Gary ran his battery out taking 300+ and my good little camera was starting to run low on battery with my 600+ photos.  We take a photo of each document (though some get extras taken if they are very significant documents) so that's another 900 documents for my research.

As well as documents we sometimes take photos of photos; not as good as scanning but far, far quicker.  Here's a gem:


An early litter (Aug 65 or earlier)

Awesome day!


State Quarters
The bird is a peregrine falcon which has no particular significance to Idaho.  Odd.  Interesting slant of the choice in this article: http://coins.about.com/od/uscoins/a/idaho_quarter.htm

State Quarters: Idaho

Unknown

Phasellus facilisis convallis metus, ut imperdiet augue auctor nec. Duis at velit id augue lobortis porta. Sed varius, enim accumsan aliquam tincidunt, tortor urna vulputate quam, eget finibus urna est in augue.

No comments:

Post a Comment