Pages

Pertisau Warms Up

Friday, 20 May 2016


After my previous post worrying about the low temperatures in Pertisau (Austria) I have continued to keep an eye the weather there.  I am satisfied that I am as prepared as I can be but am even happier now that I've seen the temperature is on the rise.  (Not before there were a few worried faces when  snow symbols appeared on the forecast.)

.


I have been doing some packing (always good) which around here cannot be done without Sam-assistance:

Sam inspecting my packing
I have stopped him interfering with the packing progress by giving him his own bag and packing cells  to use as a nest.  It's in a nice snug spot at the far end of the trestle table and eventually I was able to convince him to leave the real bag alone in favour of the mock up.  (A rare victory over the the cats - usually I am easily outsmarted.)


Heading off to his own bag

As well as doing the occasional bit of packing, a bit of housework, and a lot of cat business, I am still doing homework:

Homework
And I'm not the only one:

Gary swotting



10 days to go.


Unknown

Phasellus facilisis convallis metus, ut imperdiet augue auctor nec. Duis at velit id augue lobortis porta. Sed varius, enim accumsan aliquam tincidunt, tortor urna vulputate quam, eget finibus urna est in augue.

No comments:

Post a Comment