Pages

Introducing Beth

Sunday, 5 June 2016


I am Beth Drysdale, a working mum of four children - with only Jolene who is 14 at home. She is at Feilding High School. Taller than me now and works hard at school.

Jeremy, 19, has just started an electrical apprenticeship at the beginning of the year in Wellington. Still miss him being around every day.

Josephine, 24, who is studying Linguistics at Massey University. A wonderful girl who offered straight away to come and be with Jolene while I went away.

Kathleen, 27, who is a day care teacher at Tokoroa - a long way away - married to Lindsay Rowe. They are making me a grandma in October.

This trip is such a thrill, never thought I would ever make it overseas, but thanks to lovely kids and great friends, I am in England at the moment.

I work as a manager of a second-hand book shop and also as a support worker. Keeps me fairly busy.

Am looking forward to seeing all the book places I have only ever read about. Kentisbury (Arundel) Castle today  - I shall imagine Rosalind walking stately along the passageways.

This is a long bio so I shall stop now.


Unknown

Phasellus facilisis convallis metus, ut imperdiet augue auctor nec. Duis at velit id augue lobortis porta. Sed varius, enim accumsan aliquam tincidunt, tortor urna vulputate quam, eget finibus urna est in augue.

No comments:

Post a Comment