Pages

Travelling with Long John Silver

Thursday, 2 June 2016

Trying to update the blog from my phone with the intention of adding to the post when I have a minute.

On our full day in Hong Kong Beth, Gary, and Marianne went on a bus and boat tour of Hong Kong while I (sensibly) avoided the 32 degree heat and humidity by staying in the hotel and read.

Around Hong Kong (Photo: Gary)

Repulse Bay (Photo: Gary)

It turned out to be a bit of a shopping trip with the shoe-a-holics (Beth and Marianne) finding handbags to match some of their shoes and being unable to resist. (There were, of course, more purchases but this is not a shopping report!)

Beth and Marianne shopping in Stanley Market (Photo: Gary)

In the evening we went out for a Chinese meal - quite an experience what with communication and chopsticks.

Beth's chopstick skills  in action

We waddled home to pack for our early start tomorrow - and then when there was room we gathered downstairs for dessert.

I'm hoping I won't have to explain why I have only one shoe on my carry-on bag tomorrow ... would anyone believe I am travelling with Long John Silver?

Top right; one shoe!

In reality only one shoe will fit in the checked bag so it's mate has to come in the cabin with me.


Unknown

Phasellus facilisis convallis metus, ut imperdiet augue auctor nec. Duis at velit id augue lobortis porta. Sed varius, enim accumsan aliquam tincidunt, tortor urna vulputate quam, eget finibus urna est in augue.

No comments:

Post a Comment