Pages

Southwold, Luton, and back to Bengeo

Monday, 25 May

Sometimes a camera is not a camera but a remote viewing device ...

What's this photo?
Gary is tall and I am short and when I'm in charge of checking we've not left anything behind I can't always see into the top cupboards ... so I hold the camera above my head vaguely pointing in the right direction and take a photo.  Of course, I don't need to keep the photos once I've checked them, but found this one has made it onto the photo archive (separate hard drive) and onto the cloud back up (Google drive - thanks for the suggestion, Pete).

From Lowestoft we stopped briefly to look at the beach houses along the sea front at Southwold and drove through the town but we were very early and things were just waking up.  We're lucky to have the following photo as when Gary stepped out from behind the shelter and into the full force of the wind I'm sure he nearly abandoned the whole trip and rebooked for an early flight to Darwin.  The wind has just been freezing here.

Southwold beach huts
We tried to find a my only Ragdoll research goal on the trip but just couldn't sort ourselves out and eventually drove on to Luton to visit Gary's cousin, Caroline.  Caroline's apartment overlooks an overgrown park, and we've noticed that overgrown (or perhaps just a little less manicured) is the current preference for almost all grassy areas not used for playing sports on.  Good for the bees, I suppose.

Visiting Caroline
And then we headed off back to Dave and Sharon's at Bengeo.  Gary has some projects he wants to get started on tomorrow.
______________________________

Unknown

Phasellus facilisis convallis metus, ut imperdiet augue auctor nec. Duis at velit id augue lobortis porta. Sed varius, enim accumsan aliquam tincidunt, tortor urna vulputate quam, eget finibus urna est in augue.

No comments:

Post a Comment